No time = Limited partnership
Little time = Turnkey property
Some time = You hire a property manager
Lots of time = Self manage property
4. Financial Self-Assessment: Get preauthorized for financing. Understand your cash and equity
available, credit score, etc.
5. Compile your “team” – Investment friendly Realtor, accountant, lawyer/notary, mortgage
6. Surround yourself with like-minded people e.g. Real Estate Meetup Groups
7. Get comfortable taking action: Write offers and tie up deals
8. Choose geographic area(s) of interest
9. Find someone to help get you started and walk you through the process
10. Begin to take action, get support, and don’t give up!